Trinocular stereo sequences recorded with HAKA1, the research vehicle of the .enpeda.. group.
|Sequence Length (Frames)
|Colour / Grey
||640 x 480
- Set of 8 sequences recorded with a three camera set up in a quasi-linear horizontal position (left, center and right).
- The images of the three cameras have been rectified (each 3-tuple satisfy the standard epipolar geometry).
- Stereo analysis can be performed using the left-center, left-right and center-right configurations.
- The calibration file of each stereo camera is available for download.
Sample Images & Downloads
- Videos of each sequence (at increased speed) can be seen by clicking on the images below.
- The sequences are of 600 to 870MB.
For Harbour bridge, Barriers, Queen street and People:
Simon Hermann, Sandino Morales, and Reinhard Klette, “Half Resolution Semi-Global Matching“, In Proc.2011 IEEE Intelligent Vehicles Symposium (IEEE IV ’11) (Click here to download this as a bib file).
For Dusk, Midday, Night and Wiper:
Konstantin Schauwecker, Sandino Morales, Simon Hermann and Reinhard Klette, “A Comparative Study of Stereo-Matching Algorithms for Road Modelling in the Presence of Windscreen Wipers“, In Proc.2011 IEEE Intelligent Vehicles Symposium (IEEE IV ’11) (Click here to download this as a bib file).