Trinocular stereo sequences recored with HAKA1, the research vehicle of the .enpeda.. group.
|Sequence Length (Frames)
|Colour / Grey
||640 x 480
- Set of 5 sequences recorded with three cameras (left, center and right). They are available for download as rectified pairs: left-center and center-right.
- The sequence ‘Close objects’ is of 79 frames.
- There is no ego-motion data available for the ‘Ordinary conditions’ sequence.
Sample Images & Downloads
- Videos of each sequence (at increased speed) can be seen by clicking on the images below.
- Each sequence is around 40MB (150 Frames).
The calibration files assume a right-hand coordinate system.
Sandino Morales and Reinhard Klette, “A third eye for performance evaluation in stereo sequence analysis“, in Proc. 13th International Conference on Computer Analysis of Images and Patterns (CAIP ’09), 1078-1086, 2009. (Click here to download this as a bib file).